Sunday, March 28, 2010

Republican Hair Cut

I have noticed my “80s hair” has been referenced in previous posts on this blog and I’m pretty sure Ian’s not the author…Kari. I can’t help that my hair naturally feathers and no, Miami Vice hasn’t called to ask for their hair stylist back. In my defense my clippers don’t work well on 50hz power and I’m opposed to paying more than $5 for a hair cut when I can cut it myself in 20 minutes. This week I decided my hair was bad enough that I would have to endure the horrible vibration and noise from my clippers operating on 50hz power. I went from this.


To This.


On Friday I went to lunch with my boss. His comment was, “that’s a good republican hair cut.” Huh, I’m never cutting my own hair again.

3 comments:

  1. "Republican" ???? First Paul gets an elephant mobile, and now you get the hair cut! What did we do wrong?
    Maybe we should bring you a manual clipper. That would probably be about the same speed as your electric clippers and only pull slightly more. Next you'll be shaving your head -- about the time Ian develops lots of locks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am laughing out loud. I need to contain myself because Lucy is sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan you and Ian now have similar looks. It pains me to say this, but I think the GOP haircut is better than Miami Vice. What is a boy to do???

    ReplyDelete