Thursday, March 18, 2010

Skillz

In the past few days Ian has finally learned how to roll over. He's done it a few times in the past, but never consistently. For the past four days he has also skipped his afternoon naps. He's in his crib talking to his hippo, and when I finally check on him this is what I see:


I'm hoping this 'no nap' thing is just due to rolling. I'd prefer that to having Ian drop his 2nd nap of the day earlier than average. (most infants do it between 12-18 months) It's not looking good, though. I can't imagine what will happen when he starts crawling...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...Kari. That is a rough one. Has he started taking a longer morning nap?
    Max gave up napping right around his third birthday (mainly b/c it was hard to get him to nap while we traveled in the U.S.). I miss those breaks during the day...but I put him to bed by 6.30-7pm so I've reclaimed my evening.
    I love reading about all of your interesting adventures!

    ReplyDelete